ICIS is the leading provider in Europe for gas and power prices and the leading provider of global LNG prices. It has been the main price benchmark service for European gas and power since the markets liberalised in the 1990s. Most of the gas sold in Europe, if it is sold on a spot index, is linked to the ICIS Heren British NBP price or Dutch TTF price.
ICIS has large specialised gas, power and LNG teams located in several offices across the globe that produce 14 publications covering gas hubs, global LNG, power, carbon and coal. ICIS also offers the world’s longest price history database for European markets and global LNG trade
Founded in 1997, Energobusiness is a weekly magazine about fuel and energy. It contains:
- energy events of the week in Ukraine and overseas;
- on-line information, industry surveys and reviews, expert comments;
- exclusive information about the volumes of coal production and supply;
- production statistics and energy carriers’ prices;
- resolutions passed by National Energy Regulation Commission (about tariffs, licenses etc.);
- legislative and normative acts.
A daily electronic appendix Energobusiness-news is rapid information for 11.00 current day including:
- daily news reports of fuel and energy;
- daily statistics and prices (including oil and oil products in Europe).
The First Business TV Channel is a unique platform for economic information.
Only here is everything presented that business needs: news, statistics, analytics.
And even a little more.
First Business is in the rhythm of your business!
American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine unites business leaders and experts from over 600 Member organizations – the biggest investors and largest multinationals operating in Ukraine which contribute greatly to the state budget and creating opportunities for people in Ukraine to realize their potential.
Striving to be the Partner of Choice and positive driver of change in business environment in Ukraine, the Chamber operates in three main directions:
- B2G: Driving actionable dialogue between Business and Government
- B2B: Continuously creating opportunities for Business to Business Partnerships
- B2U: Promoting Ukraine internationally as an attractive investment destination
Established in 1999, the European Business Association provides a forum in which members can discuss and find solutions to common problems affecting business in Ukraine. This initiative was initially supported by the European Commission and has grown to become one of the largest and most influential business communities in the country.
Founded in 2013, Biznesalert.pl is a recent project of Instytut
Jagielloński which within a year since its start has esablished its position as one of the most promising opinion-making economic media in the Polish internet. Our ambition is to create a space for an on-going dabate in the the most vital fields of the Polish and foreign economies
– energy, transportation and telecommunications.
Project Cargo Network (PCN) is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified organisation established to provide a networking platform for the world’s top heavy lift and project cargo specialists. Members work for many sectors including oil and gas, pulp and paper, automotive, construction, power and energy, as well as aid cargo. The fast-growing organisation comprises of 235+ specialists in 105+ countries
NßN offers a free marketing platform focused on the emerging markets.
– NßN studies the business trends and provide online expertise to save your time and marketing costs.
– NßN spreads the information in English, Chinese, and Arabic
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) contribute up to 45% of total employment and up to 33% of national income (GDP) in emerging economies. But SMEs face unique challenges: 3 out of 5 businesses fail within the first few months of operation. Causes to the failure include limited market access, limited access to information, finances and technology, and unfavorable policy and regulatory environment.
With NßN, break into emerging markets!